|Sr.No.||Course||Minimum Qualification||Minimum Percentage||Course Duration||Avilable Seats||Affiliating University||Aceridiated By|
|1||B.T.C.*||Graduation||50%||Two Years||100||SCERT (UP)||NCTE|
Welcome to Santosh College of Education. It is situated on Junction Road In Khurja. It is well connected by train and road on main Deihi-Kanpur National Highway No. 91. It is Just 45 minutes travel distance from Aligarh and about 1.30 hour from Delhi by Train and 14 Km. from projected Airport Jewar. Shivam Technical Campus Providing the right Ambience that ensures the best of teaching. Learning and Research engagements. A Wi-Fi Campus with Internet Lease line greets any person to stay connected all the time. Well equipped and thoughtfully designed Laboratories will appeal every individuals quest for handle- on learning. The class Rooms ambience is comparable to very few. Spaciously designed Faculty Court with Network connections provides privacy and scope for research.
- Respect for the community
- Passion for excellence
- High ethical standards
- Research as a way of life
Achieve high levels of excellence: Domain Knowledge, Spirit of Enquiry, Research attitudes, Meta learning abilities, Originality of thinking, Inter/Trans Disciplinary approach. Ethical, Human, Professional values, Entrepreneurial leadership, Openness to change, Transcendental ability. Integrated Personality Development.
- We have an exclusive computer lab which enables us to provide excellent computing facilities on campus. Microsoft provides us with all the Software needs of the lab. The lab is equipped with the best available Hardware and Software currently. We have a high class server providing round the clock 4, access to nodes in the lab. Each node is powerful enough to support high computing needs. Each PC is Dual core powered at 3.19 GHz, with 2 GB RAM and 500 GB HDD.The lab is managed by quality trained professionals to provide round the clock support.
- We have a well stocked library having Sample number of books, periodicals, journals for Students. The lab is at present semi- computerized, and is in the process of getting fully online. With this facility the students will be able to find any book, periodical or journal through their laptops. At present STC is connected to Microsoft online library which offers over 500+ referencing materials for students.
- a.Sitting capacity in the Reading Room 50
- b.Number of Books 1700
- c.Number of Title 1700
- d.Number of Reference books like encyclopedias, dictionariesDocuments, reports etc. 100
- Names of journals subscribed :-
- Applied measurement in education
- Asia pacific education review
- Asia pacific journal of education
- Comparative education
- Computers & education
- The learning process is very crucial for students overall growth and development into a participant in the industry. Its eventually a reflection of an institute teaching methodologies. We believe in being volatile and open to new and innovative methods of teaching and delivering the best possible knowledge in the most efficient manner. This manner would be capable of letting the students flourish in the business they participate in and the teachings should be able to facilitate them in taking their businesses to the next level. We also work extensively with our dedicated faculty, guest faculty as well our expert promoters to shell out their experiences of imparting as well as collecting knowledge and put them to use by the best methods of imparting the teachings to the students.
- A PC is a very important aid in today world for being in sync with world. We understand this importance and hence we address this by providing each student with a laptop. The Laptop is of the best specifications to suit a Managers! Engineers requirements. The Laptops are WiFi enabled to let the students be in the network all the times in campus.
- World today has finally recognized Indian traditions with full heart. The traditions which our forefathers had used and were of utmost importance in the respective fields. Yoga and meditation formed the basic necessity during ancient times for the students and proved to be the best friends in any time, providing necessary patience, determination and self confidence in the disciples to reach the goal.
- This approach is motivated by the annual/semi-annual appraisal schemes adopted by the industry to keep the employees growing and keep motivating them by providing them feedback at the right times.
- At STC we spend quality time in analyzing the student behavior and modeling the methods adopted to impart teachings dynamically to suit the current industry needs. We achieve this by constantly monitoring the success achieved by each student periodically and rating the
- Teaching and Non Teaching Staff.
No. of staff members in position at the time of commencement of the Current Session:
- Professor 15
- Associate Professor/Reader 00
- Assistant Professor/Lecturer 00
- Any other 00
- Total Academic Staff 16
c.Total Administrative, Technical and Professional Staff 03
|S.No.||Name of Staff Members||Designation||Professional Qualifications||D.O.B.||Date of Appointment||Pay Scale|
|4||Jitendra Pratap Singh||Lecturer||M.Ped||08-07-1982||08-03-2016||15600-39100|
|5||Nagendra Pratap Singh||Lecturer||M.ED||15-05-1977||09-03-2016||15600-39100|
|8||Pooran Singh Vaishya||Lecturer||M.ED||07-05-1978||12-03-2016||15600-39100|
|10||Neeraj Kumar Tiwari||Lecturer||M.ED||12-02-1984||14-03-2016||15600-39100|
|11||Manoj Kumar Sharma||Lecturer||M.ED||15-01-1977||15-03-2016||15600-39100|
|12||Ajay Kumar Dixit||Lecturer||M.ED||01-01-1985||16-03-2016||15600-39100|
- Campus and Infrastructure.
a. Available Land area in square meters : – 4300 Sqm.
b.Whether the available land is on :- Ownership basis
c. Built-up area in square meters :- 2603.44 Sqm.
|• In case of multi-storey building built-up area in square meters on each floor
d. Fire safety equipment has been installed and same are installed as per Building Bye Laws Yes
e. Mention the facilities available for differently abled persons
- Separate Drinking Water Tap.
- Separate Toilet Facility.
f. Hostel Facility are not available.
|Size in Sq. ft.|
i. Classroom 1
ii. Classroom 2
|d.||ICT Resource Centre||Yes||699.23|
|f.||Art & Resource Centre||Yes||738.18|
|_||Health & Physical Education Resource Centre||Yes||738.18|
|G (ii) Whether following facilities are available in the Institution:|
|e.||Separate Common Room for male & female students||Yes|
|h.||Separate Toilet facility for male & female students||Yes|
|i.||Separate Toilet facility. for Staff||Yes|
|j-||Separate Toilet facility for differently abled persons||Yes|
|1.||Open space for Additional Accommodation||Yes|
(a)Endowment Fund maintained by the TEI
Amount: – 5,00,000.00/-
Bank: – Punjab National Bank
FDR Number: – 682100DP00002360
(b.)Reserve Fund maintained by the TEI
Amount: – 7,00,000.00/-
Bank: – Punjab National Bank
FDR Number: – 682100DP00002351